Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Lord PF watchin' from his point in The AM -
And The PM -
Approaching 715pm - it is 39 and clear -
Now for Willow's Workin' -
She wants to know if she's on The Clock yet -




The Auntie Di was a popular spot for much of her shift -


Watchin' me enjoy the slaw I made with a MyGiant KaleANDotherveggies Slaw Mix - I added a red pepper and apple - of course, Willow got some apple - and I used a honey french dressing and mayo - a quick win - actually having some as I put this post together -

More Auntie Di chair time -
And the OH SO SUBTLE aren't we done soon Mom message!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

This is our #5800 Post!

Thank YOU!!!!!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Never had kale before. I"ve heard that it can be bitter. It sounds like that wonderful dressing might tone it down a bit! Congratulations on 5800 posts!