Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thursday Thinking And Thanking

Lady PF in place early on -
Yes - FOGGY!
Approaching 730pm - 47 and cloudy -
Last Thursday's pre-GKP stop!

He's such a good boi - SantaPaws will definitely visit -
Love the stained glass packages -


I saw the decorated tree when I stopped on my way home Wednesday, but I didn't linger - I will capture it NEXT Thursday -

Of course - Florida Greens - just too damned good not to order!
This is why I stopped after work Wednesday - I had ordered the night this was shared on their page -
Yes - yummy - yummy - 

Small Business Wednesday - I'm set for the weekend -
Supervisor Of The PhotoShoot - and waiting for her dinner -


Happy THANKSgiving All -

I figure our ThursdayShift will be half the length of a normal one - once I get the MUST DO'S on my list, we'll be done - and we'll start our official weekEND -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

It looks like you have a yummy feast for your holiday dinner! Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy Thanksgiving!"