Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday MOMSday

No PFs at The Palace on SUNday - they were proabably out enjoying a very nice November day -
Approaching 715pm - it is 47 and clear - we only got to experience the niceness via Willow outs - and The WeatherBabblers -
Now back to finish Willow's FrEYEday AM 'venture - 
Forge Hill Orchards -

Their sketchy security khrew -


There were still SO many choice but I decided to make my final Fall 2023 apple - The Cameo - which is also a favorite cookie - growing up TADN's Mom loved Cameos and LornaDoones!



Now where Driver -
See you in 2024 for cherries Forge Hill!
Back Starview Road -



To THAT goofy intersection - again, the railroad tracks mandated this CF - we took the 90 degree right - up Church Road to -
Auntie Di's GKP - Pengate Handling Systems - I had neglected to bring along Khousin Emmy's biscuits last weekend so I said we'd drop them off -
Sadly, Auntie Di didn't come out to see us - but she left some things on Cholla front seat for us -

Willow will get this tonight - Monday night - 
I think I FURgot to share the card we had sent them -

Our Forge Hill bag - I left one of the HoneyCrisp Ciders in Cholla when we stopped - I got some CinnamonApple and some AppleCherry Cider for The Khottage -
Emmy had her Mom send this Saturday night -
Royce at his 12 week check up - 19.5 # !
NAK enjoying the 'Snowtober' we had back in 2011 - 

Our SofaShift wasn't too bad but one of us was pretty much non-stop from 810am until 604pm -

And the other - well, you'll see proof of what she did come Wednesday - I think we'll be able to wrap up our Saturday 'venture!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Your leaves and scenery are so gorgeous! I have seen Cameo apples but always go for HoneyCrisp instead. We need to try the Cameo next time and I agree - Lorna Dunes are the best! Royce is such a handsome pup!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says she has never heard of Cameo apples here. They look very yummy!

Your adventure looked like fun, Willow! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog post today. #1 was really pleased with that shot. She says I'm a real speed demon!

Woofs,
Ollie