Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday Sharing

No PFs at The Palace when I checked -
Just after 7pm - it is clear and 47 - 
The bored Willow look - wondering if we were going to do SOMETHING -

After I got clothes and keys and shoes -



She shot me the look of I KNEW WE WERE but -

This was our first stop on this 'venture - it was a busy day - so we'll break it up -
I had called in my soup order - no sandwich today as we had special destination in mind after lunch time - and I didn't need the extra foodables - plus we have some items at The Khottage I want to use -

Yes - there was THAT in the bag -
Our next stop on this 'venture involved taking the road on the right -
And I did spot Uncle Paul - he's the white vehicle on the right - I asked via text and picture if that was him - he said around noon?  I looked at the time stamp on the pictures and said 1130 - it was - they had been to The Vet for a Puppy Check Up for The Berner now known as Royce - keeping with the vehicle theme - Merdie Lexie Harley Bentley - ROYCE!
I'll share our stop at Forge Hill here tomorrow -
Having returned home, The Dog commenced drooling knowing there was SOMETHING for her -
Puppy Bread!

Oh my - this ShrimpSausageGumbo was so tasty - and probably one of my favorite Dawn offerings -
Whilst looking over the dessert cases, there was this QUART of YUM needing a home - ChickenCornSoup!
and this Luscious Lemon Loaf - oh yeah!

After enjoying my Gumbo, we headed to our FrEYEday afternoon 'venture spot - stay tuned - we'll dish and scoop soon!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog Heading To Have Breakfast With BobTheKhat!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The soups look so yummers and we saw that wink, Willow! Royce is a great name!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The weather here is still awful, Willow, but #1 and I managed some time in the garden when it wasn't actually raining. We both wish it would let up!

Woofs,
Ollie