Sunday, November 5, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Whilst at breakfast, Lord PF was on point -
Midway between 4pm and 430pm, it is 66 and clear out there - a nice day it is!
We'll skip around in the telling of  Willow's 'ventures - since this is SUNday, we'll share a potential SUNdae place - so excited for another ride in The KhrossTrek -

I hadn't been here in YEARS - I can't even attempt to figure how many it had been -
But the carrot cake with cream cheese swirl made its way into my FB feed - so it found a spot on The List -
I told The Gal at the window that I would be going over there to enjoy my Sweet Willows with MY SWEET WILLOW -
So she asked if I wanted a PUP CUP -
PUP CUP?  I am in!





Ripleighs - our other ice cream 'venture to this end of twon - is across the street -
Someone surely enjoyed hers - as did I - in fact, she tried to work for some of mine -
I love to use this tree as an Autumn marker - and finally remembered to take a picture when returning to The Khottage via Board Road -
PupCup dreams came later FrEYEday afternoon - a full day of Willow fun - to be shared - khome on by!

Once again, the weekEND is done - how did THAT happen - and I did get 'The List' done - vacuuming - laundry - baked some sweet potatoes - khooked more eggs for 'us' -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Yay for pupCups! Happy Sunday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, Willow, you have your own creamery?! Can we score some free ice cream???"