Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

The SUN was back -
Lord PF dropped by late in the afternoon -
Approaching 7pm it is 42 and partly cloudy - with FREEZE watch 11pm tonight until 10am Thursday - 
Well...it IS November  - this is The GKP Office Calendar -
The Khottage Front Door - backside of course -
Above The Television -
Ollie and his #1 are near NAK's Table -
Now for that co-worker of mine -





Giving me THE LOOK for HER breaktime -


Enjoying her SUNday television -
More napping -

Yet MORE napping -

Finishing HER shift in The Auntie Di Chair -
Wondering how long until dinner?

As I had mentioned on Tuesday's post, Willow did get a hard khooked egg for her Halloween after dinner treat - I had totally loved the one I had with my lunch salad - 
Benning's chickens lay GReat eggs!

Happy NOVEMBER Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

I get one hard boiled egg every single day with my dinner. Aren't they just the best! Happy November!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Today is a holiday here in France. It's raining and there's a bad storm coming overnight so #1 and I will be battening down the hatches!

I've never tried hard-boiled egg. I think I'll ask #1 for one.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Looks like it's getting a bit chilly out Willow way! Good thing you have nice furs to keep you warm!"
Java Bean: "I have never had a hard-boiled egg but I would certainly be willing to try one!"