Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF dropped in -
THIS khamera was back for a short time again -
Lord PF dropped by later in the day -
Approaching 730pm - it is 39 and fair - with freeze warning in place from 11pm to 10am Thursday - and I'm thinking we may switch on TheKhottage Heat - it was just a bit nippy in here Tuesday night -
I saw this at CVS last week -
And this SnowGoose on my way home from The KhrossTrek's visit to Monro -
I started watching this iris bud - 

TaDa!
Last Thursday's PreGKP stop -



They announced on their FB page it would be the last week for the fresh flowers - but they will offer them again in The Spring -

You guessed it - Florida Greens!
Just too tasty NOT to order!
My Officemate Crystal had been on vacation for two weeks - out visiting her husband's family - and she brought this khombination SNOWglobeMagnet back for me - I have it on the side of one of our storage cabinets - had to pose it for the photoshoot -

With our weekEND oh so close, I've begun sorting out items for 'the list' - stay tuned!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The Iris seems to be a bit mixed up but she sure is beautiful and most welcome this time of year! I can't imagine leaving my heat off the entire month of October. It's 66 degrees in here now and I'm freezing☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada says Stannis Baratheon wouldn't approve of that mug saying 'Less People' instead of 'Fewer People'. We have no idea what he's talking about."
Charlee: "We think it should say 'More Cats'."