Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday MOMday

Lady PF checking in -
Lord PF did his checking in later -

Approaching 7pm 44 and clear -
Willow said I can share MY 'venture to Wolf Brewing on Saturday -



BrewerOwnerDadDerek is back there making more beers -he's above the pumpkin and next to the orange one -
My Flight For A Cause - and their new glasses have arrived -

My Reuben Flatbread Pizza - one of the week's specials - and yes, it was quite good!
I got a Dubs IPA as my 'bigger' beer - 
And lifted it to Jeff - this was down from me - closer to the taps as you can see -
When I stopped to snag a picture of The Flight For A Cause board and put my things down, the location of the medals caught my eye - Iowa State Fair - I know people in Iowa that go there - and I even know someone from France that spent time at The Iowa State Fairgrounds for a HorseDoggy International meeting!

Given the month - November - and Veterans Day - very fitting -
See you next month -
Heading back - it was cool - but I couldn't take a picture - on the way to Wolf -  heading the other way , I was behind a PA plate that was for The Appalachian Trail - and it was HIKRS!
Exiting I83 -
Can't forget Willow Springs Lane -
Willow was inspecting my package - just to see if there was anything for her - there was but I had put the flatbread 'togo' box on the recycle container whilst taking pictures - and YES, she got some when 'we' ate it for lunch -

We'll finish Willow's 'venture story from Saturday here tomorrow -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

That Reuben Flatbread Pizza looks delicious and tonight, we will be having pizza but ours will be broccoli. Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "That's some good inspecting, Willow. You have to keep a nose on anything out of the ordinary, I always say!"
Lulu: "The pizza does look yummy. I would try some. Not that Dada would give me any ..."
Charlee: "That friend of Wolf Brewing, Jeff, was awfully young. That makes us sad!"