Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday Sharing

No PFs but a nice view -
Approaching 5pm - 45 and SUNny -
On went the shoes - and before the keys could be picked up, Willow was ready -
Always checking to see who might have visited -

'venture time
First stop would be the ATM of the bank I use - it was new set up - or should I say set IN - 
and yes, that look is quite judgey - and we didn't even leave the driveway yet 😏
Then off to our next stop - in the MyGiant shopping center - just down from the VZW store too -

Sorry Willow - I didn't order one for you -
Yep -
Dunkin' - they SO nail my light sugar but extra extra cream -

Willow seemed 'okay' with the atypical FrEYEday - although she did go to the door when I went to leave - I had the chat with her - she seemed to understand - and was compensated for allowing me to use her KhrossTrek to meet Auntie Di - we'll share our 'venture on Monday MOMSday - 

Today, we'll do breakfast - and then head for Willow's December Hazel Box - we'll be doing our past for Small Business Saturday!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage 
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

You have the most expressive face, Willow, and we absolutely love your smiles☺