Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday Telling

It was back - for a time again - Lady PF on her nest box -
Whilst Lord PF -
Was heading to his point - 
Just after 630pm, it is 52 and fair -
Saturday's Willow 'venture - counting down the trips to visit BobTheKhat -

Bob will be closing November 18th for the season -
No worries Willow - we'll figure out our foodable plan!

During the time we were there, every table and booth was occupied -
I felt like having the Western Omelette -
The very full Tax Container!
On the vehicle that was parked next to us when we left -
MY boss -



I believe that was a YUM - good stuff!


So where to now Mom -

Since gas at BJ's was more than a quarter cheaper per gallon - and I was <60 miles to E, off we went -
Not via Utah though - this was ahead of us as we waited at TheCarWash - waiting at TheCarWash -


Willow was munching on the biscuit they gave her - she likes the wheelwell behind me -

And they say no real rain here until FrEYEday so The KhrossTrek will get to enjoy the 'khlean' -
Whilst waiting at the Cousler Park light, I snagged this -

Willow got to have me with her all day Monday - I usually process and submit The Payroll from here THEN head to The GKP by 10 or so - BUT I had program issues - they one I used ALL DAY SUNDAY wouldn't let me in on Monday - so I planned to stay 'here' until The Help Desk called me - rather than be on the road - and in true circus form - yes, being kind - I didn't get 'fixed' until just before 6pm - 
SOOOO today will be catch up day for sure!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Make sure to GO VOTE!💙 we mailed our ballot back last week -

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have sun today, after more than ten inches of rain yesterday!

That tax container looked positively scrumptious!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

That's it - I've seen enough!!!! I"m moving to your house to live with you, Willow. Your mom is so generous with the foodables and my mom is so stingy! Happy Tuesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, nice to see that car license plate knows who is in charge!"
Lulu: "Our Dada went to the gas station this weekend and took his car through the car wash. When he got there there was only one car in line but after he pumped his gas there were like six cars in line for the car wash. If he hadn't already paid for the car was I'm sure he would have just gone home instead of waiting in that line!"