Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday Telling

From The PF Palace - 


The Babblers said some snow - and mix - and it did arrive a bit later than babbled - maybe 10ish?  I was too busy at The GKP to snag a picture from my windows - Willow didn't seem to mind the white and wet on her paws when I returned to The Khottage -
Snoopy greeting all at my end of The GKP Buildking - 
Khousin Bentley - gotta do better!
Better -
Better -
Best!
I had gotten a rug for Khousin B's humans but this wasn't the one I thought it would be - so I called Kohls last night and we worked it out - intended one is on the way -

Monday evening's adventure was to the garage for the laundry - but I did compensate Willow with a pizza bone from work - she seemed okay with the deal!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Nice to see Khousin Bentley!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We dogs will forgive most anything in exchange for a pizza bone!"