Sunday, December 26, 2021

SUNday Sharing

As promised by The Babblers, there was wet for Christmas - 


AND as also promised, there were periods of SUN -

FrEYEday's completec crockpot - turned it off during the overnight but then back on during SaturDAY -
And knew the pasta and spinach wouldn't fit - no worries on that for I had plans to switch to a larger pot for transport -

The SousChef was compensated with some noodle pieces -
AND as I stage this post, it smells wonderful simmering away - final verdict to come in tomorrow's post - 

AND 55 as I park this for SUNday publication -

Willow and I had a relaxing Christmas morning - we slept in a bit then went to Rutters - one of our other convience stores - for my free coffee - and I enjoyed a breakfast sandwich - and hashed brown rounds - and so did Willow - then I completed the soup prepping as detailed above - with the dishwasher doing its work after I finished ours!

The day finished up with dinner at The Farm - with the Golden sisters - and my human siblings - details to come tomorrow - along with the HOLIDAY fun with Auntie Di on FrEYEday and Willow's excitement to see her!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssBoo: NOW back to The GKP -

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Dinner looks delicious! We had the wet too but we also got many hours of black ice. Molly let me know at 6am yesterday as she slid down the steps. She's okay and thankfully, we can access the back yard through the garage to stay safe from the ice. We're hoping to see the sun today! Happy Boxing Day!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We got rain here for Christmas, too! And by the way, we have that exact same crock pot! But ours doesn't have any food in it at the moment ..."