Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday MOMSday

Once again, no PFs home when I was at home -

NOW - time for a MOMS adventure!




My Flight For The Cause - 
EVEN Auntie Di had one due to the awesome offerings AND incredible cause -

My layered pour to enjoy with my foodables -
OH SO TASTY!!! Shrimp & Grits Jambalaya - 

Five Grilled Shrimp, locally sourced organic Andouille sausage served on top of house made grits.

Auntie Di enjoyed their adult slushie offerings - an EGGNOG one -
and a hot chocolate one -

The GKP is also a big believer in this one ^^^^^^^^^

My dessert to go: Spice KHAKE with KHREAM CHEESE FROSTING!
After dropping off Auntie Di, back to The Khottage - 
I was so glad there were still some left - to enjoy and support -
GRatuitous Khanine Picture!
Hi Khousin Emmy - I'll make sure your mama gets home to woo!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: NOW to enjoy my leftover ShrimpFoodables!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Shrimp & Grits Jambalaya looks to die for and so do the drinks! Hi Emmy!