Friday, December 24, 2021

FrEYEday SkEYEday

A week - as told by the SKeyeS -















Two on a ledge - next line includes something about a pear tree ;-) -
It appears Willow will get her pre-Christmas walk today - going to try and khapture more of the neighborhood's holiday scenery!  

We had a mini adventure Thursday evening - after concluding my week at The GKP, I came home for Wiggles and off to MyGiant to get the items I needed to make Lasagna soup for Saturday - then home via Checkers for dinner - Auntie Di and I had been going to attend a Thursday night event at John Wright Restaurant but Wednesday they announced due to a combination of factors, they were closing until December 29th - but I believe we'll be doing lunch somewhere today -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Such beautiful and changeable skies. Merry Christmas Eve!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "It's beginning to look a lot like ... Well okay there's no snow so I guess maybe it's not beginning to look a lot like Christmas, but still, it's almost Christmas anyway. So let' all be merry!"