Sunday, December 19, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Yes - it was a wet Saturday - and no PFs seen -

When we drove past Handels on the way to Wyndridge I thought we would stop on our  back - and we did!

Since it is THAT time of year, I decided to do one of the HOWLiday flavors!
Meet snickerDOODLE - one of those 'breeds' - 
And Willow's Dogsters PUP KHUP! 




It was a win for both of us!
As was my Wyndridge take out - MAC AND CHEESE - I ate half or so -
AND a very nice TOMATO BISQUE - I had a few spoons then and had the soup and leftover m&c for Saturday lunch - a PERFECT khomfort food meal on a damp PJ-kind-of-day -
Our FrEYEday walk - albeit just a very short one but Willow was happy to wrap up adventure day with a walk -

 ******
AND like THAT, the weekend was gone - I did laundry for clothes and 'laumdry' for dishes - and we just enjoyed our Khouch Khamp!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W.
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The mac and cheese and tomato bisque looks so yummy! Lucky you, Willow. Mom won't buy ice cream when the weather is cold. She says it makes her shiver to eat it.