Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday Sharing



Lady PF!



Adventure time!


First stop TSC for kibble - and I had intended to shop a bit for some shirts but the store is too cramped and tight to successfully navigate with khart and khanie - oh well - there's always KohlsDOTcom!
And one biscuit for Willow -
Then to Aldi which is two stores down from TSC - I picked up some assorted foodables: snack and meals stuffs -

Then to BJs for gas - and I decided to treat The KhrossTrek to a shower at the new wash spot right next to BJ's - another biscuit for Willow -
And Wiggles was not sure of the wash ride although we've done others - this one made her a bit anxious -

Then to Auntie Di's chair for a nap since the couch was occupied ;-)
AND walk time -


TADN had knitted this wreath - and we had added the star at some point - so I added it to the front door -
AND I had picked up this wreath at MyGiant the other night - nothing fancy or special but it helps make The Khottage a bit more festive -
******

I had more items on 'The List' for the day but sleep was really khrappy Thursday night - actually, ended up just coming out the living room at 3:30 - had some coffee - and just chilled - a nap did happen at some point but - AND I kept waiting for The Conewago Inn to post some lunch specials - they never did so I took that as a sign we'll go somewhere on Saturday for lunchable takeout - and I'll do the laundry to knock another item off 'the list' - I think next Saturday's list will include WOLF BREWING!    AND more pictures to share on Monday of special ME purchases that have arrived over the past few days -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't is fun to be treated to cookies by the nicest peeps, Willow. I don't know how we missed it before but you have pantyloons! Happy Saturday!