Saturday, December 25, 2021

Saturday Sharing

From The PF Palace -

...and a partidge on a pear tree perch?
It got in to the 50's for the day - Auntie Di and I each wore our flip flop sandals for our festive time -
Auntie Di and I were  planning to head to lunch 'noonish' so until she goe there, Willow and I did our walk!
Calis's Curve - here are some of her other decorations -



We did half The Block and headed back to The Khottage but Willow chose to take us out to George Street -


During the morning, I had 'dusted-furred off' the snow man - and Willow did wear them but they would slip off prior to photos - 
I gave up but the best of intentions were there -
BUT we were a bit more successful with her Auntie Di present - photos of that tomorrow -
So after Auntie Di and I did lunch, it was nappy time for Willow and I  - with dreams of sugar yums - and other tasty stuff -
Worn out after helping with the kitchen duties - she was quite an attentive sous chef!

Willow has been entrusted with keeping The Khottage safe whilst I head to Khousin Benny's Farm later today - as our weekend winds down - I love my new shorter day schedule but I miss my longer weekend - guess one can't have both!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

AND YES MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOWLIDAYS!!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What cute snowman headgear but you were smart to slip it off before the picture, Willow!
Merry Christmas!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Merry Christmas from all of us!"