Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday MOMSday

Lady PF watching for The Boxing Day fun!



It made it about 50 - strange weather - and I saw some Robins as I headed to The GKP - I know some stay around much of the year or some of The Canadian ones visit us but still an odd sight for 'winter' -
Auntie Di got Willow - aka WIGGLES - a PERFECT PRESENT!
I'll get a picture of her wearing it at some point - we were ALL WOUND up to see our AUNTIE DI!



It's on but(t) -
So The Humans went to The Conewago Inn for lunch -
It was so nicely decorated - I could have taken LOTS of pictures -
Auntie Di LOVED her crocheted paw print scarf shaw -
Auntie Di's Captain and Coke; my Rye Manhattan - to be different and so nice!
We each went with the Shrimp Salad -SO TASTY - I got the 1000 Eyeland - and Di got the ranch - she added one for the picture! Both of us brought half of it with us -

OH THE PAW PRINTS!!!!!!!!!!

When we got back to The Khottage. Di went across the street to say HI to Smoke and Lorraine - and Willow watched and waited 
It was a good day for The Moms - 

We enjoyed time at The Farm with Khousin Bentley - and her humans - so much food - and even though I only had a wee bit of most, I was SO STUFFED - and the Lasagna Soup was SO GOOD!

In fact, I'm off to have some NOW!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
My other paw print purchase!

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great pics! We love your bandana, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie (going stir-crazy, and it's only been four days...)

Molly the Airedale said...

The scarves are just gorgeous but we had to laugh at Auntie Di all bundled up and flipflops on her feets☺ That bandana is absolutely perfect for you, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Wiggle butts! Dennis had one!"

Juno said...

Wow!!! Those paw prints are amazing!! Happy Holidays!

Pinot xo