Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday MOMday

Too early to catch a PF -
A nice day -
So...here is one of my treats to ME - it is so one of my kholors and will be so warming in The GKP Office -

Khrafted my NAB's Maw - DIANE - who shares a birthday with me!

AND here is what I think is NAK's furst mention of him

AND my second treat to me!
SO SO SO SO TASTY!!!!
I have been a fan - and purchaser of their yums since I first read about them in Gourmet Magazine a ZILLION years ago - can't go wrong with a KIRA  -
We parked next to this at The Hive on Saturday -
December 5, 2009 - so says FB -
******

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What wonderful gifts. The scarf is just gorgeous and who doesn't love chocolates!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Fun memories of snow times! Maybe someday I will get to see snow too!"