Friday, December 10, 2021

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Here come the skEYEs from the past week - or so -








Check out the Satirday temperatire!
AND Thursday was another morning without PFs at The PF Palace during my limited prework viewing time -

SO it is here!
The WEEKEND for us!!
AND I predict FrEYEday to be KhouchKhamp here!!!

Since Auntie Di and I will be heading to Wolf Brewing on Saturday, I'm good with staying in and doing stuff here with Willow - and since I skipped a vacuuming last week, I shall this week :-)

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your skies are just incredible! Have a fantastic Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Your sky goes on forever! My sky here basically consists of the narrow space between a couple of mesas. Unless of course we go to the beach!"