Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday Sharing

Lord PF on his point to start the morning!

Another atypical day - but The Babbler on the 6pm news just said khooler tonight with wet for Saturday -
After napping much of/most of the morning, now thst it was afternoon, time for our adventure although I should add the 's'!
Had to watch the action our there -


Off to Dallastown for us - wanted to get a gift card - and somethnng else Wyndridge'y -
I hadn't been here since Auntie Di and I celebrated my birthday there three years ago -
I still have those clothes but not all those pounds -

Where the good stuff is created and crafted -



I had an adult pint whilst waiting for my foodables - nice - and a good reason to get back here again soon -
I will share the contents of The Bag here tomorrow as part two of our adventureS day -



In the lot -

The scent of the country or my foodables? 
As we headed back to Route 74 - aka Queen Street - I settled on another adventure for us - come back tomorrow to see and read about that!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful place they have! Hi Willow☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I see a Willow snooter poking over the seat!"