Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday MOMday

And....
...here it comes!






The PFs were enjoying it....somewhere!
Since The PF Palace was my only weather window, after logging too many calls about not coming to work due to the snow and the treacherous conditions, I stuck my head out to see for myself - pfffffft!

Golden SNOWdog!

******
It took me - oh - maybe three minutes longer to get home - and I was surprised again to see some kind soul did the driveway - still can't figure out The Secret Blower but I thank them!

I'm not really planning on going anywhere today or maybe even Tuesday - not sure The Hive may even choose to open - they closed early on SUNday so their staff could travel home safely -

And now that it IS FebWOOary, I'll do the calendar shoot today!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You certainly don't look happy in your snow, Emmy! The snow is coming down here too and I can't wait to be out in it! Happy February!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Stay safe in all that bad weather!

Woofs,
Ollie