Sunday, January 31, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Lord PF was starting to watch for THE SNOW!


Still watching -
Looking the other way for it -



In honor of THE SNOW The Babblers have been warning us about
NAK is sharing some of her SNOW scenes -



******

I'm not sure of all the details - on my way home from The GKP Saturday night, I stopped at MyGiant for a few things - it wasn't overly khrazy - as I left there, the car lot - the one from our walks - had moved almost all of their vehicles to SOMEWHERE - and as I hit The Khottage neighborhood, the vehicles usually parked on the street were in their driveways or on their lawns - it may make for a 'fun' SUNday at The GKP today - we'll see what we get - and all that STUFF!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We loved looking at all the NAK photos! #1 remembers from her time in Chicago, having to get the vehicles off the street for plowing...

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Was there ever a dog that loved the snow as much as you did, Khyra? I think not, except for maybe me☺ How wonderful to see you in your snow again♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Nice to see Dennis's old friend Khyra in her natural element!"