Wednesday, January 6, 2021

What To Call It Wednesday

Oh look - another wet one -
Lord PF - aka DaPenguin - watchin' -

Giving his best stinkEYE -

The arrival of the IOWAy sweatshirt - ten years ago - NAK modeled it -

And snoofed the smells sent by her buddi - NAS - 

It was ALMOST a Walkin' day too - Auntie Di and Khousin E were going to meet me at Foustown Park - which is halfway between The Khottage and their Poplars Puplace - 
but with the continued mist and damp and wet, I went there to drop off and pick up stuffs - and we'll try again NEXT week for a walkin' meet up!
And back to The Khottage I go!

I had mentioned maybe getting a pizza for Tuesday's foodables, but Auntie Di mentioned having some to share - that was my pick up - and I had some things to give them - I had one of the slices when I returned - YUM - then The Khouch MIGHT have 'napped me - then laundry time - 

And *SIGH* - getting ready for THAT day to be here AGAIN - *SIGH* 

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: NOW to go enjoy the other slice of tasty olive and pineapple pizza!!!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are just loving your sweet smile, Emmy♥ Olive and pineapple?!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "What a lucky girl Khyra was that day, getting a box!"
Chaplin: "Looks like it might have been a tight squeeze for her to sit in it though."
Lulu: "That's not what we dogs do with boxes."