Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF was watching for the weather much of the day -






With the snowpack, fog was hit or miss much of the day - and our freezing rain, never made much of a show-
Ready to roll for pizza and pasta after Auntie Di and Cholla pulled away -
The coupons and menu stuffer in the mail last week reminded ME about THEM

If I turned left at that intersection, TADN's house would be about a mile or so -
Veggie Pizza - with very nice khrunchy khrust - still challenging to realize I don't need to share any pizza bones - no NAL staring at me -
Penne Al Bacio Tomato cream sauce blended with chicken and mushrooms.
Side salad to the pasta entree -
Phone filter used on this shot - KHAT and mushroom - 

Coconut Icing KHAKE sent along with us by Dad's wife - three pieces - one is  now gone! OH YUM!!!

I spent much of the day confused about what day it was - since I had been working SUNdays, it just didn't seem like Monday - kept thinking it was Tuesday -

Auntie Di and I did make a trip to Millersville to see Dad -when we returned to The Khottage, I  sent her off with a container of SUNday's chili-like khreation -

When I picked up my order, I did tell them the coupon/menu mailer was a good reminder to me that Pizza Al Bacio was another option for my Monday Tuesday foodable pick up -and after eating some of both main items, I'll put them in the rotation!

AND with the foodables I have - leftovers and my own handiwork, I will pass on going out for anything today - just a small ROTE to CVS? 

We'll see!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K, 
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Everything looks so yummy! Happy Tuesday!