Saturday, February 13, 2021

Saturday Sharing

Lady PF checking out FrEYEday in Harrisburg-
A khold khloudyish day -
Before turning in Thursday night, I saw these birds making use of the scrape box!


NOW for some Saturday KHATurday - as I left for Monday's flight to The Hive, khytty was already enjoying some Khottage  time -
The bush in the upper middle of the shot is where The Khat usually khurls up in the SUN puddle -
Later in the afternoon, we had rePAWSitioned ourself - I guess the heat of the bricks provided some warmth -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great kitty pics. I love kitties!

Glad you enjoyed my snow pics. Camp Ollie is on next week, Monday to Thursday!

Woofs,
Ollie