Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Watchin' Wednesday

From late night 'Monday' - the lights - of - the city -







There she is - watchin' - I wonder if she was watchin' for THIS  -
And Auntie Di was watchin' this -
And THIS - Khousin E - SNOW DOG!

Although I could have, I chose to NOT go anywhere on Tuesday - no need - no reason - slept in a bit - made Rice-A-Roni - Fried Rice Flavor - added some scallops - and a can of mushrooms and a can of peas - and VOILA!  

...and laundry -

I may do a quick CVS ROTE on my way home from The GKP - another sad by-product of being khanineless - no rushing home - but once I'm back to my 'normal' Wed thru Sat, that will change!

And *SIGH*, yes, back to The GKP today - 

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yup - you are a true snow dog, Emmy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I hope I get to play in the snow some day. Dada says I have the coat for it, just like Trixie did!"

World of Animals, Inc said...

Emmy, we love seeing you enjoying the snow. We had almost eight inches here which is a lot in the last couple of years. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals Mayfair