Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday MomSday

Just a quiet noSUNday -







Khousin E's MAHma Gift Khorner - E's window chair-

I had to make sure ValentineLambie got along with the others -




******

It was sooo nice and relaxing to just do not much of anything on SUNday - I had set my alarm for 7am so I could get to Sheetz for the papers - and I was pretty much already awake -

Fetched my papers - in sleepy pants - then back here for khoffee and the khouch!

Some television - including my very much missed CBS SUNday - 

I did make some chili-like something with chick peas, black beans, mushrooms, tomato puree, stewed tomatos, ,rice, and a tri-color frozen corn mixture with  some chili powder, and chipotle tabasco - it was a tasty wintry bowl of good!

AND I have a container in the frig for Auntie Di along with my leftover Tupperware

I'm not sure what the weather will bring these next few days - they keep babbling mix and ice - we'll see-

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are loving the Lambie convention☺ Not looking forward to the mix and the ice either. Stay safe and warm.

Dawn said...

Happy day after Valentines Day! Hope you guys had a good one!