Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF was on point to start the week -


and later, Lady PF took one of her favorite spots -



Scenes from SNOWdog SUNday night -





Time to get buzzing to The Hive -
The KhrossTrek took a spot next to this Jeep from MERRYland -

Blurry - a better shot to come - this week's soup Tuscan White Bean & Prosciutto
I chose the half BeesKnees for my half - 

The three of us were at one on the tables I often sit at - I was facing the front picture window so my pictures are a bit weird - Auntie Di did the same soup and sandwich as I did; The Nice Nancy Lady did The Classic Club -

 

Since Auntie Di and I were already back in The KhrossTrek when I saw the sign outside the front entrance, I snagged this from The HIVE's FB page -

...and Auntie Di bought us dessert - I MAY have khonsumed the pinkbit khookie before crafting this post - it was very tasty - can't want to enjoy the other no doubt tasty offerings - thank YOU Auntie Di - sorry about the rye -
 
Today should be a Moonlight Cafe takeout Tuesday - look for that later in the week - and a ROTE - and laundry - and the *resigned back to work tomorrow* sigh -

AND I did get to see and pet The Golden SnowDog when I collected Auntie Di - might be some scenes from that coming as well!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do have your pick of toys to play with, Emmy! Have you decided yet?
The foodables always look so yummy!