Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday MOMday

SUNday scenes from The PF Palace - no residents in evidence until...


Late afternoon - a pair on The Ledge -lots of birdwords exchanged as I was watching during this time -





With Lord PF on point to watch evening arrive- 
I had set the KhrackBerry to 7am so I could go to Sheetz for the newspapers and come back to brew a tasty khoffee - I didn't realize it was this chilly out until I checked!

From The ThinkPad's woo-chive - 

As expected/predicted, SUNday was a low key khouch day -nap followed by nap - sandwiched around some CBS SUNday - CNN - and newspaper time - and a few looks out for some skEYE shots -

Dinner was some of the tasty chilistuff done in the oven with some CHEESE and flour tortilla -

Today will bring more white wet weather - the nuisance mix - it shouldn't ruffle my flight to The Hive!


Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're supposed to get a winter mix today too. I sure hope it doesn't melt any of my snow! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada says he's not used to seeing a 'feels like' temperature that's higher than the actual temperature ... At least, not in the Northeast!"