Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday Sharing

Taking in the view first thing FrEYEday -

We had some snow and ice overnight - I had no issues but at The GKP, we had a fair number of call offs or lates -

BUT by mid day...



The members of The Hanover Eagle Camera Page on Facebook has showed so many awesome shots of them keeping those two precious eggs warm - they truly are a special couple - the LOVE just glows off them!


If I wasn't so taken with Harrisburg's Peregrines - having followed them for a dozen or more years, I would be caught up with those Eagle Talons and watch!

And it is SO nice to say

Come On Tonight!  I feel WEEKEND!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We got snow but no more than 4" thankfully. Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I would say that bald eagle looks a little bit annoyed about the snow and the cold, but then, bald eagles always look a little bit annoyed, so ..."