Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Watchin' Wednesday

PF Palace -

And she's watchin' 

Golden SledDog Blur Time -




Staring for the last of the khrakhah khrumbs she KNOWS are up there -


I've told Auntie Di NOT to tell Khousin E but this might have followed me home from MyGiant today - 

It was a relaxing last-o-the-weekend day - slept in - then ROTE to MyGiant - then CVS - and off to Moonlight Cafe for my tasty takeout - I'll show you tomorrow - some CNN - a visit with a friend who had to pick up his own dropped ice khube - more CNN - then a nap - and topped off by laundry -

Back At It Day - *sigh*

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We always know when there's something up there that we NEED, don't we, Emmy!

Unknown said...

Naps are good =) XOXO
Luna and Olive

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I hope you got some of those cracker crumbs!"