Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Watchin'Warmin'Walkin' Wednesday









A wet snowy flight for my buzz in to The Hive on Monday -

Apple Streusel muffin for later -
A bowl of OH MY DOG IT WAS SO GOOD creamy chicken and wild rice soup -
The Queen Bee - one of my halves - the other was saved for later - chicken, tomato, bacon, onions, American cheese, ranch on italian roll

This picture just doesn't do this soup any justice on how good it was - so glad I had ordered a bowl and not just the khup size!
As I headed out for my walk - Amy and Aaron were getting a good tree trimming - another reason I'm sooo glad The Khottage doesn't have trees  - the leaves and the trimming!
The Halloween spider has been replaced by FrostyTheKholdSnowman -
These are from Cali's place - when it is dark, the special effects light does its stuff!


Upper Rosedale where it meets SUNset -and now I turn right and head down the little hill back to The Khottage -

Tuesday was a GReat day - hit CVS and MyGiant early - didn't need any grocery things but I had to hit MyGiant for The GKP - then back for a walk - THEN a GReat visitor - for some GReat pizza with The GReat visitor's momma ;-)

Just MIGHT be a FEW pictures to share over the coming DAYS

And yes - we are watchin' for what The Babblers have us prepped for LOTS of SNOW - so not what I need for my return to The GKP - so..not...needed -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love Frosty the cold snowman and OMD, those foodables - yummmmmmmmmm!