Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thursday Thanking And Thinking

The PFs must have taken things out of view -

Another of NAL's Roanoke Auntie's sent this card after learning of her NowAngel status -
A very fitting card and wonderful words -
One of my Tuesday ROTE items was picking up lunch - I hadn't intended to do so but the lure of Shepherd's Pie and Mushroom Barley soup at Dawn's was TOO strong a draw!



VERY tasty!!!
Once again, sorry about the blurry shot but oh so good too!
And lemon khake with butterkhream icing - a triple play!

You may recall I used to get take out from Dawn's in the past - I just began to do Bobcat Creamery more often - two fold reason - Dawns is near multiple plant type locations and had more of a close to them customer base - and their prices were just $1 or $2 higher than they could have been - and with me having only Monday and Tuesday to do take out for lunch, Dawns became odd one out - I do keep my eyes on their specials so I may frequent them a bit more going forward -

The GKP was about as I expected - oh well!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a thoughtful card from Holly's Roanoke auntie. Your foodables ALWAYS make us drool!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That lemon cake looks very yummy!

Woofs,
Ollie