Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tuesday Telling

It was overcast enough early Monday morning - the night kham was still showing itself -

eventually the wet showed its stuff -
This Lord PF seems to be mugging for his camera moment - 
And in the PM, Lady PF got her photoshoot time...





Did you hear the clicking of the camera lens - COL - cackle out loud that is!
NAK was looking for LionsAndTigersAndBearsOhMy!
I found DaBears last week at MyGiant -
And LionAndTiger napping on duty later that day - 

Monday was a mix of stuff - a buzz to The Hive and a quick trip to pay a bill - and given our weather's mix, very appropriate - I'll share my latest taste of yummmmm from The Hive here tomorrow -

Not sure what all will be on today's ROTE list - I've got it jotted in my brain as I publish this - 

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our Rainbow Friends was posted this morning:
https://ourrainbowfriends.blogspot.com/2020/11/holly.html

Hugs to you♥