Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Watchin' And Walkin' Wednesday

From The PF Palace -


Watchin' - and possibly readin' The Falcon Wire

12/8/2020  ::   The Interloper Returns

As has been the case the last few years, another male falcon, banded 38S, has been hanging around the 15th floor ledge of the Rachel Carson State Office Building. The current male falcon (W/V) arrived in March 2005 and fledged from the Walt Whitman Bridge in Philadelphia in 2003. Therefore, W/V is 17 years old; quite old for a breeding male. The interloper, 38S, has unsuccessfully tried to unseat W/V the last few years. Previously, W/V has triumphed, sending 38S on his way. Will W/V once again persevere? Normally, W/V doesn't regularly return to the 15th floor ledge until late January into early February. At this time, the dominant male will be determined. Keep watching the PA Falcon Cam to see how this situation unfolds!

******

And out for my furst solo walk I went -


An odd feeling for sure - but I know NAL was right there with me - as was NAK!

I had tucked NAL's bag of Ike Bites in my pocket to leave in Cali's mail box but we khaught up with them as they were finishing their walk - shared the news with Cali's huMOM Lori






Maybe that's NAL's light shining HOWLoh!

No leash to hang up - no toast to prepare - but walk #1 done!

I then headed out for picking up lunch - and then ROTE - I'll share the details - and pictures here tomorrow - and laundry time of course -

*SIGH*
Yep
THAT day again - so repeat after me
COME
ON 
SUNDAY
NIGHT ;-)

Happy Wednesday EfFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our angels forever walk beside us. Hugs♥

Dawn said...

I didn't realize you would be dogless after Little moved on. There have always been multiple dogs in pictures I thought you had an endless supply. I'm sorry. That first solo walk must have been difficult. I hope you found some peace.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Such intrigue in the PF world. May the no leash times be short.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Florida Furkids said...

We know how hard it is to be leashless. We agree with Ollie.

The Florida Furkids

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Please don’t go woofie free. And thank you for the PF story. I’ve always hoped another Sibe would find its way to your heart. Purrs