Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Watchin' and Warmin' Wednesday

It was a bit better khloud and skEYE wise - although it was quite changeable all day -






Now for my Monday buzz to The Hive - my Hornet - roast beef, onion, provolone, tomato, horseradish mayo on rye, topped with a gherkin pickle -
And the OMD - Lasagna soup!!!!

Once again, I have to work on my photoskills - and apologize for the blurrrrr - my lunch half- and the other half will accompany me to The GKP today -
Once again, another star of a soup!!!
                I could never get a shot that I liked of my muffin so I snagged this from their Facebook page -         Dirty Chai Muffin with espresso glaze, fresh out of the oven!     AND YUM YUM YUMMY!

I did pick up lunch for Auntie Di - SURPRISE! - I got her a Bees Knees she always chooses - chicken salad with their addition of grapes - and I did request it on wheat instead of the rye - she's not a fan-o-rye - and a SNICKERDOODLE khookie!

Tuesday?  We went and visited our dad - had intended to take some BK ham/egg/cheese khroissants - but they stop breakfast AT 10:30:00 - no if's and's or but's - their loss for we went to SheetZ instead for them and a bucket of tatortotZ - a nice visit with a tasty breakfast for the holiday - and laundry in my PM to be ready for the return to reality -the bright spot will be no 57+ hours this week given FrEYEday's day off - ha!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my. Lasagna soup?! We need a recipe to make this! Your sandwich looks so yummy and we've never heard of a chai muffin before. You are so lucky to have The Hive so close to you!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so sorry we haven't been by is such a long while. We were very sorry to hear about Holly. We remember when you brought her home.

Wishing you a brighter 2021, your friends at Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh that muffin!!!!

Woofs,
Ollie (and #1!)