Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tuesday Telling

One of The Lord PF's turn to watch from The Point -





After a trip to MyGiant for some food stuffs for the week - and some bargains! - it was time to head to The Hive -
I'll lift my khup to that ^ ^ ^ ^ -
See ya next year!
Ham potato khorn chowdah!  Once again, so glad I got the bowl to go - oh so tasty!
Cobb salad - which I'm going to have for dinner after finishing this post draft - 
And MAYBE a blueberry streusel muffin flew to The Khottage as well -
AND I did a walk as well - just The Block but it was too nice of a day NOT to get out an enjoy!

Save for doing that laundry thing, today's list is open - I've got some ideas but nothing firmed up - I do intend to share some more christmas gifty stuff here tomorrow - along with my tasty MyGiant bargain!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We need The Hive in our neighborhood! yummers!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are great close-ups of Lord PF!

And yummy foods at The Hive!

Woofs,
Ollie