Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday Telling

Given the snow cover - and the temperatures - Monday was FOGGY for much of the day - and sadly cloudy and overcast so no skEYE viewing for the special show of plants -





I did the ROTE - MyGiant for another week of VISA cards for The GKP - and a few items for me - including my free ham - then up and over to CVS - MIGHT have gotten something for Khousin E - then off to The Hive to order takeaway - they've wrapped their patio for dining - should work!

After I place my order, I told them I've shared their tree on our blog and so many thought it was such a KHOOL idea - 
I had meant to capture these garland strand last time I dined in at The Hive - kind of reminded me of FLOOF BALLS I've made over the years with SIBERIAN strands of LOVE -


I will share The FOODABLE part tomorrow - soup, sandwicheS - muffin - oh my - with a side trip to visit a snoweatenstickeating khanine and her mom -
A FB memory - 12-20-09 - I titled it - NIPPED OUT ON SNOW - which I hope she is North of The Rainbow Bridge - 
 Khandle Ceremony Night -




Happy Winter Solstice EvFURRYone!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone Too 

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Hive is looking very festive for Christmas and I love those floof balls! Happy winter solstice!