Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tuesday Telling

It was a no PF Monday -


I went out the back door when I left The Khottage to head to The Hive - some KHAT left a message - guess I wouldn't get the salad 

I just felt like some iced tea instead of khoffee - 
The seasonal flatbread offering - very yummy!

FIG BALSAMIC FLATBREAD

fig spread, prosciutto, gruyere cheese, spinach, balsamic glaze

I brought these home for NAL - maybe THE KHAT needed 'em to soothe their tummy after the salad horka!
I guess the upside down placement was an SOS for SootheOurStomach
Another missing NAL moment - I would always bring home the crackers for her -

Creamy Spinach and Artichoke soup - another winner!
Once again, a tasty lunch for me!

Monday was a very low rev no productive day for me - still hard to say ME and not US - I had intended to create NAL's post of Peaceful Pet Passage but.......just not there yet - and when I returned from The Hive I did contemplate a walk but....just not there yet either - 

Today will have to be a make up for doing not much on Monday - we'll see what all from The ROTE list can get checked off!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It takes a long time to really get into the spirit again. Hugs♥
Lunch looks absolutely delicious.

Unknown said...

XOXO Luna and Olive

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That soup looks amazing.

It's so hard to let go of all those little habits...

Woofs and Hugs,
Ollie and #1