Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday Thinking

No PFs when I checked on them - guess they were out procuring their NYE party pigeons!

Here is the MyGiant bargain I snagged - and my friends in Master Chew Sits say CRACK!!! - instead of $13.99 it was $3.50!!!
Tuesday I got dinner from one of our local to-go-to-for-special-times restaurants - The Conewago Inn -
My Asian GreenBeans - a nice teriyaki sauce on them -
And my patented trademarked blurry main course - KhatMarsala -
I'm already scoping what to order new Tuesday!
Wednesday's lunch thanks to The GKP - it was this or ham&cheese -
And to remind us THE NEW YEAR IS TOMORROW - and it's skEYEday here - 



******
So, where did 2020 go and how did 2021 get here so soon?

Did we ever ever expect the events of this soon to wrap to have happened??

Of course, I know there are 50% of us SO ready for January 20 - and 50% of us SO NOT ready for it as well -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: and if you had told me Little would be gone, I'm not sure I would have believed it -
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Cannoli chips and dip is the bestest creation EVER! 2020 has sure been one trying year. We miss Holly too♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy New Year's Eve! Looks like 2021 is off to a good start, snack-wise!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yes, it has been an unexpected year... We wanted to mention that #1 was very late getting out her Christmas mail because of having so much work, so our greetings are wending their way to you but... who knows when they will arrive?!

Woofs,
Ollie