Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Early afternoon from The PF Palace -
And Lady PF!

Watchin' -
Going on 7pm - 76 and SUNny -
In place before her shift started  -







Workin' The Kitchen side -
Then The Living Room side -



Obviously wondering how much longer she has to work so hard -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Wish us luck - after I stage this for posting, I'm going to WORK on unboxin' the 'smart' TV!
WE DID IT!  It wasn't easy - and there may have been more sweat that there should have been with AC and floor fan - now to figure it out - and khross my fingers I've got the support feet in place correctly and tightly - THAT was the most difficult part - BIG TIME - 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Nice job! I dread the day I need a new TV. I am not techy at all with plugs and wires and which one goes where. And then you need to make the remote work *sigh*
Molly and I are proud of you, Miss Phyll!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a particularly hard shift, Willow!

It's gotten pretty hot here all of a sudden, but it's only supposed to last for a few days, so we are pretty much sticking to the cooler indoors until it cools down.

Woofs,
Ollie