Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday Sharing

PF Palace in The AM -
And PM -

Watching her 'Burg -
86 and fair as we tick towards 6pm -
FrEYEday morning judgey time -
Subtley positioned -
Her patience was rewarded late morning -


Ha!
Ha!!
Ready for 'venture!!!
As The KhrossTrek backed out The Khottage driveway, I spotted an EAGLE circling around up there - our next door neighbor Sandy was putting some things in her vehicle and I alerted her to it - and I had to just try a shot - but no luck - but it was surely an OMEN of a good day!
Thursday's pre GKP stop - PlantBoxCo is just across there - and now right we go -
To Dawn's!

The Nose is evaluating The Smell - as in IS THERE PUPPY BREAD in that bag?
Back to The Khottage we go - the light at the goofy intersection - which we would use to get to ForgeHillOrchards -
Our last light prior to the return to Khottage Drive - we'll share The TASTY Foodable portion here tomorrow - 
As we have a SPECIAL DAY TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!
Khousin E and NAB's EIGHTH BARKDAY!!!!!!!!
Auntie Di and Purple Khollar!

Sadly, NAB -
NAB and NAH - 
Coming home day -



Happy Birthday Khousin Emmy - I just might leave a present at your house - on the doorknob later today!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: I will probably get to see Khousin E in the fur - as her mama is picking up some dinner for me since she knows I will be out her way 

I'm still sorting out Willow's 'venture for later today - as I have the groomer at 9 - and had given thought to doing BobTheKhat after that but since Auntie Di sent me a text about getting some LASAGNA for me from Westgate, BobTheKhat will have to understand  -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Happy Birthday, Emmy! And Happy Birthday to angel Bentley.