Friday, August 11, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday AM -
Monday PM - post storm -
Tuesday AM -
Tuesday PM -
Wednesday AM -
Wednesday PM -
Thursday AM -
Thursday PM -
PF Palace AM - rain not quite here yet -
Rain showery time -
Lady PF PM -
just after 730pm and it is 74 and ABSOLUTELY awesome out there -
Willow ready for her dinner - 
Making sure all is well with our world -
And it is!

It is SO nice for it to be OUR weekEND time - 
Yep - The List is made - potential 'ventures are being khonsidered -

For sure, FrEYEday's lunch will be from Dawn's - 

FRIED GREEN TOMATO BLT -

enough said!

I have a groomer appointment Saturday AM - so I don't think we'll be doing breakfast with BobTheKhat - but we'll figure out something!

Plus, I've got some foodables I want to prepare - so I am going to stay BUSY!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Happy Heavenly Birthday to TADN's MOMMA - Frances Marie O'Brien Brown - I bet they are chatting up a storm and watching The Phillies!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Miss Francis♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Uh-oh, I see there's a '9' back in the temperature forecast again ..."
Java Bean: "Happy birthday over the Rainbow Bridge to TADN's Mama!"