Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Watching The 'Burg from The Perch -

And in The PM -

82 and fair approaching 7pm -
I spotted THIS moose in MyGiant's parking lot Tuesday night -
Willow THINKING it should be weekEND soon - and ready for her 'ventures -

I'll keep my new routine going by starting the day with a stop at PlantBoxCo - with FloridaGreens on my mind since I've not had it for several weeks - 

Then to The GKP to wrap up my week -

Of course, I've already started pondering our plans - and just getting set for NOTHING really on the agenda!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Now this is in place, I can go open up our win from The ACDRA auction a few weeks ago -
PICTURE to come of course!
 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Happy Thursday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Wow! I didn't realize moose were so big they even had license plates!"