Sunday, August 20, 2023

SUNday Sharing

From The PF Palace -


Just after 7pm it is 76 and SUNny -
Off for her 2nd 'venture on FrEYEday - down the street to the MyGiant Shopping Center to talk tot the associates at TCC about switching from ComatoseCast to VZW for our television viewing -
So the next stop was BJs for a SMART television - and I decided why not get The KhrossTrek a shower - this was the view from our BJs parking space across to The KharWash -
And since the TV box needed me to flip down her seating area, Willow was in the FRONT ROW -






TaDa!
Now for some east on Route 30 time - and I did reach over and secure the seatbelt to keep it from dinging -

Then back to our George Street for the last stop on this 'venture -

Once we had gotten back on Route 30, I phoned in an order -



The goofy intersection -
And the light just short of our return to The Khottage -
Anticipating her payment -
Evening soups and some coconut khake - and PUPPY bread!

PUPPY BREAD!
The old Vizio and the soon to be new TCL - it's not been unboxed yet - but soon - although I did have to repostion the box to allow for the remote to do its work -
My supervisor - 

And like THAT, the weekEND is in the books - SMH again - 

Auntie Di woke up late - and wanted to go back to sleep - I WISH I COULD SLEEP LIKE THAT - so I went to Wolf by myself - had the usual nice time - which will be shared here tomorrow -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

I love you riding shotgun, Willow, and I love the picture of your chin on the dashboard! Maggie loved riding in the front seat and mom's arm was her seatbelt when she had to put the brakes on.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You have the same smile, Willow! And the car shower pics are awesome!

Woofs,
Ollie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I meant the BEST smile!!!

Woofs, Ollie