Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday MOMday

PF Palace in The AM -
and The PM -
I'm guessing it was Lady PF in a SUNpuddle -
And then some shade time!
Lord PF sat there for quite some time -
See him back there?
Approaching 730pm and it's 81 and SUNny -
Now for MY  Saturday 'venture -
Across Church Road to get on I83 -


My Flight - and it is for a very good cause - see below for that - they were all winners!
I started with the Italian Sausage Potato and Arugula Soup -
Where's Wolf-do?  Oh wait, that's The HeadBrewerWolf Derek!
I went with the Margherita Flatboread - 
Half came back to The Khottage with me - I really enjoy their flatbreads!
Triple German Chocolate Cake Stout -
When Derek came by and saw I was having this, he said he's working on a S'mores one -
Ryan - my favorite - had come by and read off the dessert offerings and wanted to know which one I wanted to take home with me - I chose the kharrotkhakecheesekhake - it was kharrot khake with the layer of cheesekhake - I so enjoyed it Saturday evening - Ryan had offered to sing 😁
THANKS ALL AT WOLF BREWING!
A farmers' market in Downtown Harrisburg - The Broad Street Market -had suffered a nasty fire that displaced multiple stand holders - quite a few in the tricounty area had offered alternate spots for them - even Farmers' Market in Downtown York had made the offer too - 

I have declared this to be one of the khoolest signs in the world!!!
As I was leaving my space, I spotted another KhrossTrek -
No doubt they do dig it AND in it!
Then the mile trip down the road to Rakestraw's
I was the only one there when I pulled in - and during the time of my stay, a couple dozen other ice cream lovers came and went -
I chose a double scoop of ChocolatePeanutButter in a waffle dish - they will be closed for the season the next time I expect to have a WolfHowl - the owners HAD intended to stay open into October, but they now have a trip to Taiwan planned to FINALLY meet the little girl who they were matched with  more than a year ago - KHOOL and HAPPY times for them!💗
I missed Auntie Di coming along - it just wasn't the same without Khousin E's Mama -

Our GKP SofaShift went without issue - we did our Sheetz run before starting our day - and then I treated Willow to an extra KhrossTrek ride down to Rutter's for somethings -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

What amazing food and drink you had at Wolf Brewing and the ice cream looks like a winner too!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Is that a slice of birthday cake? Is a birthday song in order?"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, I do not know the birthday song! But I could howl a bit!"
Lulu: "Or we could scream for ice cream?"
Java Bean: "That too!"

Juno said...

Wolf Brewing looks like a pawfect place to celebrate a special day! Happy Birthday to mom!!

Juno