Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday MOMday

From The PF Palace -
Complete with PF!
83 and partly cloudy- with some thunderstorms on the way as we approach 7pm - The Babblers have us prepared for a potentially STORMY afternoon - 
I've decided to share the first part of Willow's Saturday 'ventiure 'today'


Ready?
Wiggles was surely ready -
Breakfast with BOBTHEKHAT!


The very special SPECIAL - Stuffed French Toast - and I chose BACON for the side portion -
Of course I said YES to the with whipped cream on top question!
Dog Tax Envelope -



It was a hit - both with Willow and with me!
Here was last Thursday's fun - my drive by PlantBox resulted in ChiveCreamCheese on an Everything Bagel - and ChocolateChipCookie for Crystal -
Dinner with TheNiceNancyLady was very very nice!
I really enjoyed my GreenTeaMojitoAdultBeverage -
TNNL was offering some of her SweetPotatoCrisps - she had shrimp salad and had started with some MarylandCrabSoup - we all got to share that too - 
Auntie Di went with StreetTacos - Beef in/on hers - and she had their house risotto for her side -
New Orleans Po'Boy for me - and I had the Black Forbidden Rice as my side - both BIG wins!
In the past, I had eaten at TheCove quite often but not recently - I was very impressed with how the evening went - food and service wise - it was so nice to get together with TNNL and Auntie Di - sidenote: the empty 'circle' you see in the background behind TheCove's sign was previously an AlfaRomeo focused local shop - and when my 164 caught fire due to a fuel line issue, this is where the 164 went to cross The Italian Car Rainbow Bridge -

We will share the rest of Willow's Saturday 'venture here tomorrow -

The GKP SofaShift with new laptop and VZW Widi went swell - for the majority of the day - but I did have an issue with the program we use for Payroll Processing - I had used it without problems in the first part of the shift but once I had to sign back in....BIG PROBLEMS - it wouldn't recognize my password - kept telling me to have the CAP lock off - but I didn't have it on - The Help Desk did a reset of my password but that didn't help - we tried many tricks without any luck - so it was bumped up in the system - and I've left that laptop on and connected - I keep stressing it HAS TO BE FIXED -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: This is Post #5700! 
Thank YOU !!!!!
 

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Could breakfast possibly get any better?! All of the foodables look yummy. Yup, they definitely need to fix your laptop.