Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Watchin' The PF Palace for...
Lady PF -
THEN both of The Royal Couple!
72 and partly cloudy shortly before 8pm - putting this together a little late as I got a few things at MyGiant on the way home - and then did some weeding after Willow had her evening kibble - then grabbed a quick shower -
Willow wasn't sure what was expected of her on SUNday when it looked like I had to go to The GKP since I couldn't connect here - but then -
Oh good- we WILL work from here - she was afraid she wouldn't get paid -

Nap break #1 -
Setting up to be Living Room to Kitchen block -
Will I be in your way HERE? -
Nap break #2 -
Khoy posing - with khrossed paws -
Well done -
I would have left her usual SUNday shows on for her had I left for The GKP - but we got to watch them together -
If you are counting, nap break #3 -
Will pretend to nap for a photo opp - ha!

I'm 'excited' in that I am getting a new work laptop today - it was time for 'the replacement' for me - not sure what brand it is- stay tuned!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You will ALWAYS get paid, Willow. Don't worry!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Inside ... Yeah, that's the place to be when it gets so hot!"