Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Limited PF spotting on Tuesday - they were probably tucked away where it was KHOOL -
There are some back there!
Although we did catch BREAKFAST!
And I thought Monday's rain at work was intense - THIS rivaled that - and that's why I checked the radar on my phone -
AND let the records reflect: The Magic KhoolAir Machine went on shortly before 7pm Tuesday - as well as surviving the step stool to open the ceiling vents to PAWmit it to come out of the attic/crawlspace - I was dripping and I knew the already challenging sleep would REALLY evade me - and it took over 1-1/2 hours to get it to the 80 I have it set at - as it was close to 90 on the thermostat -
Now for Willow's pre-work shots from SUNday -

On the clock now -








AND SINCE SHE WAS CHOSEN EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE, I GAVE HER TUESDAY OFF - SHE SPENT MOST OF IT WATCHING HER WORLD FROM THE FRONT DOOR VIEW - but she did snooze too!

We did participate in the Sheetz Patriotic Fuel Price - all grades were 1.776 - and luckily for us - with our Sheetz just across the backyard - we were there 715ish - and only waited ten or so minutes - but the posts I've seen make me realize we were fortunate!  I was at the half tank level but with gas having been stuck on 3.699 for WEEKS - why not - 9.076 gallons for 15.85 - and I even got three more cents off with my Sheetz card - 

I did happen to notice Willow hijacked the laptop and snagged some 25% off chew treats from ThePetGourmet - and being the kind Wiggles she is, she got some for Khousin Emmy too -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Mom would never let the thermometer reach ninety degrees and not eighty either unless we had no power. Thank doG for the cool Aire machines! They will be working overtime today! You are such a sweetie, Willow♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I hope those falcons have A/C where they live! And also a storm shelter!"